On Dec 21, 2007 11:08 PM, Matt Mahoney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the goal of your system. What application?
Sorry about the delay, and Merry Xmas =)

The goal is to provide an easy input for AGI, temporarily until full NL
capacity is achievable.

I guess most AGIers would have realized by now, that a separate NL "module"
(such as a chart parser, even with statistical learning) would not work for
AGI.  The semantics of words, together with syntactic knowledge, should be
integrated in one big KB, ie, generic memory.  I'm planning ultimately to do
that, but this is not happening immediately.

That's why I want to build an interface that lets users provide grammatical
information and the likes.  The exact form of the GUI is still unknown --
maybe like a panel with a lot of templates to choose from, or like
the "autocomplete" feature.

It will be useful for logic-based / symbolic / hybrid AGIs.

YKY