Jim,

I'm sure most people here don't have any difficulty understanding what
you are talking about. You seem to lack solid understanding of these
basic issues however. Please stop this off-topic discussion, I'm sure
you can find somewhere else to discuss computational complexity. Read
a good textbook, if you are sincerely interested in these things.

--
Vladimir Nesov                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]