The standard model of quantum computation as defined by Feynman and
Deutsch is Turing computable (based on the concept of qubits). As
proven by Deutsch they compute the same set of functions than Turing
machines but faster (if they are feasible).

Non-standard models of quantum computation are not widely accepted,
and even when they could hypercompute many doubt that we could take
any from continuum entangling to perform computations. Non-standard
quantum computers have not yet being well defined (and that is one of
the many issues of hypercomputation: each time one comes up with a
standard model of hypercomputation there is always another not
equivalent model of hypercomputation that computes a different set of
functions, i.e. there is no convergence in models unlike what happened
when digital computation was characterized).

Hypercomputational models basically pretend to take advantage from
either infinite time or infinite space (including models such as
infinite resources, Zeno machines or the Omega-rule, real computation,
etc.), from the continuum. Depending of the density of that space/time
continuum one can think of several models taking advantage at several
levels of the arithmetical hierarchy. But even if there is infinite
space or time another issue is how to verify a hypercomputation. One
would need another hypercomputer to verify the first and then trust in
one.

Whether you think hypercomputation, the following paper is a most read
for those interested on the topic. Martin Davis' articulates several
criticisms:
The myth of hypercomputation, in: C. Teuscher (Ed.), Alan Turing: Life
and Legacy of a Great Thinker (2004)

Serious work on analogous computation can be found in papers from
Felix Costa et al.:
http://fgc.math.ist.utl.pt/jfc.htm

My master's thesis was on the subject so if you are interested in
getting an electronic copy just let me know. It is in French though.

Hector Zenil    http://zenil.mathrix.org