Hi group,

I'm starting an AGI project called G_0 which is focused on commonsense
reasoning (my long-term goal is to become "the world's leading expert
in common sense").  I plan to use it to collect commonsense knowledge
and to learn commonsense reasoning rules.

One thing I need is a universal logical form for NL, which means every
(eg English) sentence can be translated into that logical form.

I can host a Wiki to describe the logical form, or we can use
OpenCog's.  I plan to consult all AGI groups including OpenCog,
OpenNARS, OpenCyc, and Texai.

Any opinion on this?

YKY