Mike

The abstract nouns Honor. Justice. Truth  can all be shown
to be objectively based in science of Behaviorism

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/fairhaven/behaviorism.html

as outlined in technically linked schematics

http://www.angelfire.com/rnb/fairhaven/schematics.html

and even granted US patent 6587846

www.ethicalvalues.com

Just offering up the latest advances...

Wittgenstein would be proud  ^_^

Cordially

John LaMuth

www.charactervalues.org

      GUILT

      Previously, you (as reinforcer) have leniently acted in a reinforcing
fashion towards me: overriding my (as procurer) submissive treatment of you.

      But now, I (as personal authority) will guiltily act in a submissive
fashion towards you: overruling your lenient treatment of me.
     BLAME

      Previously, I (as personal authority) have guiltily acted in a submissive
fashion towards you: overriding your (as reinforcer) lenient treatment of me.

      But now, you (as my personal fol-lower) will blamefully act in a lenient
fashion towards me: overruling my (as PA) guilty treatment of you.

      HONOR

      Previously, you (as my personal follower) have blamefully acted in a
lenient fashion towards me: overriding my (as PA) guilty treatment of you.

      But now, I (as group authority) will honorably act in a guilty fashion
towards you: overruling your (as PF) blameful treatment of me.
     JUSTICE

      Previously, I (as group authority) have honorably acted in a guilty
fashion towards you: overriding your (as PF) blameful treatment of me.

      But now, you (as group representative) will justly-blame me: overruling
my (as GA) honorable sense of guilt.

      LIBERTY

      Previously, you (as group representative) have justly-blamed me:
overriding my (as GA) honorable sense of guilt.

      But now, I (as spiritual authority) will honorably act in a libertarian
fashion towards you: overruling your

      just-blaming of me.
     HOPE

      Previously, I (as spiritual authority) have honorably acted in a
libertarian fashion towards you: overriding your (as GR) just-blaming of me.

      But now, you (as my spiritual disciple) will blamefully-hope for justice:
overruling my (as SA) libertarian sense of honor.

      FREE WILL

      Previously, you (as my spiritual disciple) have blamefully-hoped for
justice: overriding my (as SA) libertarian sense of honor.

      But now, I (as humanitarian authority) will honorably act in a freely
willed fashion towards you: overruling your (as SD) blameful-hope for justice.
     TRUTH

      Previously, I (as humanitarian authority) have honorably acted in a
freely-willed fashion towards you: overriding your (as SD) blameful hope for
justice.

      But now, you (as representative member of humanity) will justly-hope for
the truth: overruling my (as HA) libertarian sense of free will.

      EQUALITY

      Previously, you (as representative member of humanity) have justly-hoped
for the truth: overriding my (as HA) libertarian sense of free will.

      But now, I (as transcendental authority) will freely-willed act in an
egalitarian fashion towards you: overruling your (as RH) just-hope for the
truth.
     BLISS

      Previously, I (as transcendental authority) have freely-willed acted in
an egalitarian fashion towards you: overriding your (as RH) just-hope for the
truth.

      But now, you (as my transcendental follower) will blissfully hope for the
truth: overruling my (as TA) egalitarian treatment of you.