The Theory of Numbers as its name implies about numbers. Advanced Theory of
Number is also about things like Elliptic Functions, Modular functions,
Polynomials, Symmetry groups, the Riemann hypothesis.

What I am saying is I can express *ANY* numerical problem in binary form. I
can use numbers, expressible in any base to define the above. Logic is in
fact expressible if we take numbers of modulus 1, but that is another story.
You do not have to express all of logic in terms of the Theory of Numbers. I
am claiming that the Theory of Numbers, and all its advanced ramifications
are expressible in terms of logic.

  - Ian Parker