On Fri, 2010-07-23 at 23:38 +0100, Mike Tintner wrote:
> Michael:but those things do have patterns.. A mushroom (A) is like a cloud
> > mushroom (B).
> >
> > if ( (input_source_A == An_image) AND ( input_source_B == An_image ))
> >
> > One pattern is that they both came from an image source, and I just used
> > maths + logic to prove it
>
> Michael,
>
> This is a bit desperate isn't it?
It's a common misconception that high level queries aren't very good.
Imagine 5 senses, sight, touch taste .. etc.

We confirm the input is from sight. By doing this we potentially reduce
the combination of what it could be by 4/5 ~ 80%. which is pretty
awesome.

Computer programs know nothing. You have to tell them everything (narrow
AI) or allow the mechanics to find out things for themselves.