On Fri, 2023-08-04 at 10:55 -0700, Kerim Aydin via agora-business
wrote:
> You didn't out yourself, and it was noticed - I checked the ADoP
> report a couple days ago but didn't sit down to do duties until
> today.
>
> H. Referee, I note that 4st violated R2143 (infraction: tardiness) by
> failing to publish a Herald's Weekly Report last week.

As far as I can tell, 4st had only two posts in the week of July 24,
and neither contained a Herald's Weekly Report. This is failure to
perform the Herald's weekly duties, and a violation of rule 2143 (an
infraction of Weekly Tardiness).

This appears to be eir first Weekly Tardiness infraction within the
previous month. As such, it is a class 1 infraction.

I investigate this infraction, specifying 1 blot. (This creates 1 blot
in 4st's possession.)

--
ais523
Referee