New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

From: UnicornInsane
Message 1 in Discussion

I need help on the following issue.   I have read that Crystal Reports shipped
with Visual studio 2005 supports XML fields in SQL Server 2005.   Following
sources says this.
http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/teams/crystalreports/whatsnew/default.aspx
http://www.businessobjects.com/global/pdf/dev_zone/vs2005_whats_new.pdf   They
have clearly mentioned the following "Crystal Reports now supports hierarchical
fields, such as User Defined Types (UDT) and XML fields, in SQL Server 2005. A
hierarchical field can be consumed and grouped on to create a dynamic
hierarchical grouping structure within the report"   But when i tried to use
XML field of SQL Server 2005, in Crystal Reports it does not display any data
from the column. Or it does not let me select any nodes from xml column.   I
have attached code in zip file and crtystal report output in pdf format

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/AhmedabadUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]