New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

From: naren200
Message 1 in Discussion

SMS Mobile Marketing [http://www.vfirst.com]

SMS Mobile marketing is a new addition to the media mix, with great
opportunities for direct interaction with customers and cost-effective data
collection. Leading brands have adopted this medium and the number of companies
actively using mobile marketing in their marketing strategies is growing
rapidly.

Selecting a SMS mobile marketing [http://www.vfirst.com/smes_soho.php] partner
that understands the medium as well your requirements is the key to success -
we hope that this white paper will help you to make the most out of this
exciting media channel.

If you so desire, ValueFirst [http://www.vfirst.com] can provide you software
applications and access to its infrastructure. Alternatively, ValueFirst can
help you conceive and run the campaigns by leasing out its infrastructure.

For more information about the SMS Mobile Marketing Login:
http://www.vfirst.com/smes_soho.php

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/AhmedabadUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]