New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

From: TheAmdavadiUser
Message 2 in Discussion

Please be careful while sending your profiles against such emails. If you
notice carefully, the person can't even spell Human Resource properly. He is
accepting certification, diploma, bachelor and Masters degree and cannot
specify the levelof experience required for the job.

Be careful before sharing your profiles.  This person is also asking for your
photo :)