New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

From: talkdot2005
Message 1 in Discussion

hi,

how r u?

can u give me ur contact?

hope u will not mind

bye take care..

----- Original Message ----
From: FPPO8 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AhmedabadUserGroup <AhmedabadUserGroup@groups.msn.com>
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2008 10:29:50 PM
Subject: I would like to meet you. Reply back to me.

/* Foreground colors */
ThmFgColumnHeader, A.FrameLink, A.HeaderLink, A.FooterLink, A.LgtCmd, A.MSNLink
{color:#FFFFFF;}
ThmFgTitleLightBk {color:#FF6600;}
ThmFgSmallLight {color:#ff0000;}
ThmFgNavLink, A.NavLink, A.ChildLink:hover {color:#666699;}
ThmFgInactiveText, A.SystemLink {color:#666666;}
ThmFgFrameTitle {color:#FFFFCC;}
ThmFgTitleDarkBk, A.NavLink:hover, A.TitleLink {color:#CC6600;}
ThmFgMiscText, A.Cat, A.SubCat {color:#336699;}
ThmFgCommand, A.Command, A.LargeCommand, A.MsgLink {color:#003366;}
ThmFgHeader {color:#333333;}
ThmFgStandard, A.SystemLink:hover, A.SubLink, A.ChildLink, A.StdLink,
SELECT.Standard {color:#000000;}
ThmFgDivider {color:#CCCCCC;}/* primarily for HR tags */

/* Background colors */
ThmBgStandard {background-color:#FFFFFF;}
ThmBgUnknown1 {background-color:#FF6600;}
ThmBgFraming {background-color:#666699;}
ThmBgUnknown2 {background-color:#666666;}
ThmBgHighlightDark {background-color:#FFFFCC;}
ThmBgHighlightLight, #idToolbar, #tbContents {background-color:#FFFFE8;}
ThmBgTitleDarkBk {background-color:#F1F1F1;}
ThmBgAlternate {background-color:#ECF1F6;}
ThmBgUnknown3 {background-color:#CCCCFF;}
ThmBgDivider {background-color:#CCCCCC;}
ThmBgHeader {background-color:#9999CC;}
ThmBgLinks {background-color:#8696C9;}
ThmBgSharkBar {background-color:#8696C9;}
ThmBgGlobalNick {background-color:#9394A9;}

/* Calendar styles */
calfgndcolor   {color:#E00505;}
calbgndcolor   {color:#E00505;}

    New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

      I would like to meet you. Reply back to me.

                  Reply to Sender
                    Recommend

                  Message 1 in Discussion

              From:
              FPPO8

              I'm a single mom but I still want to have my family, a husband
and kids. And to live in a cozy house, with a little yard where kids could
play, and a little garden where we cold plant roses. I dream to cook dinner for
my family and enjoy watching how everyone likes the meals.
Please don't hesitate and make me wait any longer to become happy and to make
you happy, answer to me and start building your happy future with me:)

    View other groups in this category.

                  To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives,
go to your E-mail Settings.

                                  Need help? If you've forgotten your password,
please go to Passport Member Services.

                                  For other questions or feedback, go to our
Contact Us page.

                                  If you do not want to receive future e-mail
from this MSN group, or if you received this message by mistake, please click
the "Remove" link below. On the pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply
click "Send". Your e-mail address will be deleted from this group's mailing
list.

            Remove my e-mail address from AhmedabadUserGroup.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://groups.msn.com/AhmedabadUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]