New Message on AhmedabadUserGroup

From: US-Recruiter
Message 2 in Discussion

<o:p> </o:p>
Hello All,<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Greetings from Sanganak Solutions!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
We would like to tell you that we have started our process of recruitment for
H1B filing for April 2008 quota. Please send us your updated resume and contact
number if you are looking for a position in the <st1:country-region
w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">USA</st1:place></st1:country-region>.
<o:p></o:p>
 <o:p></o:p>
Sanganak Solutions is a <st1:country-region w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region>
based software Development Company has successfully grown in a short span of
time from a new entrant in the market to an attractive size with presence in
Mumbai (<st1:country-region w:st="on">India</st1:country-region>), <st1:place
w:st="on"><st1:State w:st="on">Arizona</st1:State></st1:place>, California
(USA). <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
For more information about us, visit www.sanganaksolutions.com. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Our direct client list is a mix of telecom, banking, finance, manufacturing and
federal government agencies. We also work directly with big prime vendors for
requirements with their clients. Our experienced consultants share knowledge
and real time experience with new recruits and provide backend support as
required. <o:p></o:p>

We offer excellent benefits and process Green Card under the new <st1:City
w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">PERM</st1:place></st1:City> regulations.
Benefits of joining Sanganak:

<o:p></o:p>     We offer competitive benefits and compensation package to our
employees<o:p></o:p>      Maximum hourly rate market can offer with full
transparency.<o:p></o:p>         Immediate green card processing<o:p></o:p>
 We place our consultants in 0 to 4 weeks. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
We are Hiring consultants (H1B Fresh/ Existing) of the following skill sets for
our <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region
w:st="on">USA</st1:country-region></st1:place> operations.<o:p></o:p>
 <o:p></o:p>
1. Java/J2ee<o:p></o:p>
2. .Net<o:p></o:p>
3. Oracle (Apps-tech/Fun)<o:p></o:p>
4. Tester/QA<o:p></o:p>
5. ERP- SAP, People soft, Siebel CRM<o:p></o:p>
6. DWH – Cognos, Informatica, Abinitio, Business Objects<o:p></o:p>
7. SQL Server DBA<o:p></o:p>
8. Oracle DBA<o:p></o:p>
  <o:p></o:p>
Eligibility Criteria<o:p></o:p>
 <o:p></o:p>
For Fresh H1B
Bachelors in Engineering/Computer Science/ Electronics, or Bachelors in Science
plus MCA
3+ years of hands-on experience in the platforms specified<o:p></o:p>
Documents that you need to send to us<o:p></o:p>
·         Clear copy of all college diplomas or degrees<o:p></o:p>
·         Clear copy of college transcripts or mark sheets<o:p></o:p>
·         Clear copy of entire passport (including blank pages and front and
back covers)<o:p></o:p>
·         Current resume<o:p></o:p>
·         Copies of employment verification (experience letters) letters from
past employers<o:p></o:p>
·         Dates of prior stays in the <st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place
w:st="on">U.S.</st1:place></st1:country-region> on either an H, F, L or J
visa<o:p></o:p>
·         Copy of all H-1 approval notices (if you have ever been in H-1b
status)<o:p></o:p>
·         Current address, phone number, fax number and e-mail
address<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
 <o:p></o:p>
How to Apply?

Please submit your resume, contact number, email, current CTC, existing types
of Visas, Visa Validity and travel with the existing Visa to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<o:p></o:p>
 <o:p></o:p>
Should you require any assistance please write us an email or call us at the
given numbers.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards<o:p></o:p>
Uttam Shah<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/AhmedabadUserGroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]