New Message on MumbaiUserGroup

From: naren378
Message 1 in Discussion

Greetings,

I have a great job for you, can you solve this? Ok check that..!<o:p></o:p>

Actually we have 2 MOSS servers, one is at UK and one is at INDIA, both are on
2 different domains and 2 separate installations. Now what we need is when I
upload some content in UK server, after some time INDIA server also wanted to
be updated automatically with the same content (using Synchronization).

I tried with central administration features as follows:
Central Administration-->Operations-->Content Deployment-->Content Deployment
Paths and Jobs

But I am got  the following 2 error's:
1)Export ran out of memory while compressing a very large file. To successfully
export, turn compression off by specifying the -nofilecompression parameter. at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportDataFileManager.<>c__DisplayClass2.<Compress>b__0()
 at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Utilities.SecurityContext.RunAsProcess(CodeToRunElevated
secureCode) at
Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.ExportDataFileManager.Compress(SPRequest
request) at Microsoft.SharePoint.Deployment.SPExport.Run()

2)Content deployment job 'Home Deploy' failed.The exception thrown was
'Microsoft.SharePoint.SPException' : 'Export ran out of memory while
compressing a very large file. To successfully export, turn compression off by
specifying the -nofilecompression parameter.'
 <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Then I deleted larger files, whose capacity is more than 50 Mb, as that’s the
size limit in MOSS.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Now I am facing a new error as mentioned below:<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

 1) The remote upload Web request failed.

What might be the problem and how to resolve it? It's very important and need
to resolve as soon as possible, please concern with high priority and do
needful <o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

I appreciate if you forward any material / article’s on content deployment
paths and jobs<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

Thank you........

<o:p> </o:p>

Regards,<o:p></o:p>

Naresh Alapati,<o:p></o:p>

SharePoint Team,

NCB Capital

<o:p> </o:p>
Windows Live Messenger : Get connected, share yourself, make a difference the
way you chat. Check it out!

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.
http://groups.msn.com/mumbaiusergroup/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]