Thank you all for the kind support and feedback !

You will realise I have proposed a rating system of the
web pages and mailing list in the guest book... it might
be a good way to improve the web pages and the mailing list,
the last being since two weeks now 6 years old !!!, or better,
a way to stimulate my ego ;-))

Nevertheless, don't forget that the forms are developed for you
and that the web pages can only grow with your information ! So
please, don't hesitate to store there annoucements for courses,
conferences, jobs, new books or links to your papers.

Best regards

Gregoire

"Frank Breen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll second that....
>
> Frank Breen

Gregoire Dubois (Ph.D.)
Institute of Mineralogy and Petrography