Hi Ruben,

I am also working on Windows XP and have
repeated your experiment. I can read the file created
from Excel (option formatted text, space delimited)
with prevar2D and then run Vario2D without any problem.

Pierre

Dr. Pierre Goovaerts
Consultant in (Geo)statistics
President of PGeostat, LLC
and Senior Chief Scientist with Biomedware Inc.
710 Ridgemont Lane
Ann Arbor, Michigan, 48103-1535, U.S.A.

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   (734) 668-9900