Dear members,

analysing a set of data, in which positive values, located in the middle of
the investigated area, are surrounded by null values, I obtained non- zero
values outside of the investigated area (what I called here a "border
effect"). My variogram is a simple exponential model with no nugget effect (a
spherical one generates the same border effect) and I can't find any
reasonable explanation of this 'problem'. Any hints ?

Thanks for any help,

Best regards,

Gregoire

* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful