Hi Rajni,

You can find an application of KED to the mapping of hydraulic
conductivity in my latest publication in mathematical Geology:
Patriarche, D., Castro, M.C. and P. Goovaerts. 2005. Estimating regional
hydraulic conductivity fields - A comparative study of geostatistical methods.
Mathematical Geology, 37(6), 587-613.

You can download the PDF of the paper from the my webpage:
http://home.comcast.net/~goovaerts/publication.html

Cheers,

Pierre

Pierre Goovaerts