Dear list,

this situation posed by Mr.Merks, in which spatial dependence is not strong enough as to be useful for geostatiscs, might be rather common. I'd like to ask to the list, what kind of estimation of reserves should be done in this case? In the absence of spatial dependence, classical statistics should apply: therefore, shall we estimate the mean value of ore content in the "deposit" by the arithmetic mean of the samples? And attach an error to it, in the fashion of the standard error of the mean (something like the variance of the sample divided by number of data used)? Or did I grossly misunderstand something in the discussion, with so much bogus-hocus-pocus and 5-line sentences?

thanks for the patience
Raimon Tolosana

En/na JW ha escrit:

Hello Readers,

More talk and not test. I want to know what the KWBP methodology does with the Bre-X data. Is that too much to ask?

Kind regards,

Jan W Merks

+