Dear all,

I am new in the field of geostatistics, and am looking for code that I can
use/adapt for my own needs. The software description on the ai-geostats website
has been very helpful and GSLIB is probably suitable for me.

However I also came accross GsTL, the Geo-statistical Template Library based on
GSLIB, that could be better for me as it is in C++ and really set up as a
development library.  However, I found compiling and running the demo's not
without problems (as opposed to GSLIB), and the developers forum seems not very
active (to say the least).

Therefore I would be interested to hear if anyone on this forum is using it (or
looked into it), and what your experiences are.

Many thanks,
Michel
Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live