Dear List,
I have question regarding cokriging.
I have a dataset of 3 variables which are on a regular grid. All 3 variables are sampled at exactly the same place, and there is no indication of strong non-stationarity. Ordinary kriging seems to do a reasonable job at interpolation, but I was curious as to whether co-kriging could be applied in this case, since variable 3 is dependent on the presence of variable 2. I'm assuming this is what is commonly referred to as co-located co-kriging, since it is not a case of undersampling.

--
David Depew
PhD Candidate

(T) 1-519-888-4567 x33895