Hi Philippe

Why not simply calculating some statistitics of your points clous before and after the build up of the facilities? For example I'll try to see if the mean center and the spread of the cloud changed. Then I guess that more than considering the single points it could be interesting to analyze the whole single routes of the animals and see if something
changed (variability, mean length, ...).
Another simple try could be to calculate a raster indicating the distance from the coast and make a plot indicating the number (or frequency) of points versus the classes of distances and see how it changed.
But probably you already considered these ideas.
Bye
Sebas