Dear all,

Given the very low traffic on the mailing list and the fact that I do not
have the time to maintain/update the information regarding conferences,
courses, freeware and jobs announcements, I will allow from now on the
posting of such mails.

Postings falling under these categories should be made only once (no
reminders please!) as the mail archive systems easily allows the retrieval
of the posted information.

Many thanks for your understanding.

Best wishes

Gregoire (Moderator of ai-geostats)

Grégoire Dubois (Ph.D.)

Joint Research Centre - European Commission

Global Environment Monitoring Unit

Monitoring Of Natural resources for DEvelopment  (MONDE)

Via Fermi 2749, TP 440,  I-21027 Ispra (VA), ITALY

http://ies.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

Tel : +39 0332 786360

Fax : +39 0332-789960

Email:  <mailto:gregoire.dub...@jrc.ec.europa.eu>
gregoire.dub...@jrc.ec.europa.eu

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission." (Disclaimer required under the terms and conditions of use of
the internet and electronic mail from Commission equipment)"