Tel + 55 61 2192 2759

De: gregoire.dub...@gmail.com [mailto:gregoire.dub...@gmail.com] Em nome de
Lisa Solomon
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2015 16:52
Para: ai-geostats@jrc.it
Assunto: AI-GEOSTATS: Tomorrow: Webinar: April 28th, Applied Example of Data
Science Technology

Webinar: Monday, April 28th
This webinar will be a step-by-step presentation that you can repeat on your
own geo, spatial AND APPLIED datasets! Although the focus is ROI and Business,
corresponding GEO and Spatial Applications include: scenario planning, risk
analysis, decision making for environmental management, population dynamics,
habitat suitability and other environmental applications.

·         If the time is inconvenient, please register and we will send you a
recording.

Registration Link:
http://hubs.ly/y0L54r0<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3a%2f%2fhubs.ly%2fy0L54r0&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgMCxqZwIDA&k=2a0a190171124106999d363ccb58607e>
*Alternative link:
http://info.salford-systems.com/maximizing-roi-webinar<https://app.getsignals.com/link?url=http%3a%2f%2finfo.salford-systems.com%2fmaximizing-roi-webinar&ukey=agxzfnNpZ25hbHNjcnhyGAsSC1VzZXJQcm9maWxlGICAgMCxqZwIDA&k=b141e934a3224cf98536734895f3065c>

Who should attend?  Attend if:

·         You are interested in using data science technology for better
modeling of your geo and spatial datasets?

·         You are curious about how data mining is used for forefront
commercial and applied applications?

·         You are able to see connections between forefront business
applications and geo and spatial applications.

Title: Webinar: Maximizing ROI (using State-of-the-Art Data Science Technology)

Abstract:  Return on investment (ROI) is a profitability measure that many
companies use to quantify their efforts and make important business decisions.
As an APPLIED example, we will look at ROI related to product sales and
promotions at Walmart.  Although the focus is ROI and Business, corresponding
GEO and Spatial Applications include: scenario planning, risk analysis,
decision making for environmental management, population dynamics, habitat
suitability and other environmental applications.   Using state-of-the-art data
science techniques, and especially TreeNet gradient boosting, we will optimize
product promotion options and maximize revenue and wider gain.

Esta mensagem e seus anexos podem conter informação confidencial e / ou
privilegiada. Se você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber
esta mensagem, não pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contidas
ou tomar qualquer ação baseada nestas informações. Se você recebeu esta
mensagem por engano, por favor, avise o remetente, respondendo o e-mail e em
seguida apague-o. O sistema de mensagens pela Internet não são considerados
seguros ou livre de erros. A Caixa Seguradora não se responsabiliza por
declarações ou opiniões veiculadas através de e-mails. Agradecemos a cooperação
This message as well as its attachments may contain confidential and / or
privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive
this message, you may not use, copy or transmit the information contained in
it, also you may not undertake any action based on this information. If you
have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply email
and delete it. The Internet messaging system is not considered safe or error
free. The Caixa Seguradora is not responsible for any declaration or opinion
sent by e-mail. We thank you for your cooperation.