Sam Ruby wrote:
Martin van den Bemt wrote:

Just updated my gump install. (had been a while). I checked all my
missing dependencies and found some of them are out-of-date (ehh have
newer versions) (the "fixed" dependencies that is..)

OK:
    is Martin a Jakarta committer.... check.
    has Martin submitted a patch..... check.
    has Martin demonstated that he can build the gen target... check

So:

    I hereby propose Martin van den Bemt (mvdb) as a commiter.
+1

            - verba volant, scripta manent -