1) Hello again, I repost this message cos I got no answer,

I need for example only a few components from jakarta-commons : how to select them using the xml project file in Gump ?

2) Next, I have another question.
Many weeks ago I started a project like Gump and I noticed that the cross-references of Gump (depends) are based on 'build.xml' files of original projects.
But looking closer at these files, we can see that one can relax xref modifying these original files.
For example, many projects have server side exemple using servlets or make tests using junit and in fact those projects aer compilable without those library, but there is a need to patch the build.xml files. In fact, one can continue the work done on Ant in separating dist and lib.

3) Why not to make projects files, a Gump build using ONLY stable packages ?
I am working on that, and I hope to success :-|
The main problem is that many projects are not tagged in CVS.

Thanks.