Sorry, I was referring to MR 27 on the Alexandria GitLab: https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/alexandria/alexandria/-/merge_requests/27

I apologize for not being clear.

On 2 May 2023, at 13:41, Mark Dymek wrote:

i didn’t get any attachment in your email so not sure what you want checked.

On Tue, May 2, 2023, at 2:30 PM, Robert Goldman wrote:
If anyone is still on this mailing list, would you please review this MR and either make requests for fixing it, or merge it?

Note that the regression tests are broken on the master branch. One of the reasons I would like to get this MR merged is that I would very much like to finish fixing the regression tests so that we have a secure foundation for any further bug fixes.

Thanks,