On Thu, 2001-10-25 at 14:57, Muhammad Nasir wrote:
Dear,
Hi!I am a Red hat 7.1user and I can do everything in linux except
internet
browsing as I have an internal Zoltrix Cobra 56k winmodem and I am
unable to get a
driver for it.So if anybody is developingb internal modem drivers for
red hat
7.1, I kindly request him to develop a driver for Zoltrix Cobra 56k
winmodem and
if you know somebody who?s developing it I request you to give me
his/her
contact address or email address.
Thanking you.
Muhammad Nasir
Pakistan

This really isn't the right list for this kind of stuff (Advanced Linux
SOUND Architecture developement). Check out www.linmodems.org they might
have what you are looking for. You probably want to figure out what
chipset your modem is "cat /proc/pci" or something to get that info.
Good luck! Many win (lose!) modems don't have drivers for Linux.

--
    Josh Green
    Smurf Sound Font Editor (http://smurf.sourceforge.net)