Hi,

I have a couple questions.

First, have there been any clock modifications to the rme9652, or
potential problems cropping up over the last few months that would make
word clock sync not possible?

What kind of cabling and terminators should be used? Can one connect the
BNC connectors directly to the card without going through a t
connector? (as in will the hammerfall provide termination) I thought I saw
something from rme on the subject but it appears to have disappeared.

Can we have a feature that tells us in the logs (if asked to) that we have
lost clock sync on some port, or that time code is not valid if using word
clock etc?

_J