Halloo everybody,

Previously I proposed using a Wiki for documentation, at least until
the API settles down. I put together a demonstration of my idea on my
website.

See my attempt at a tutorial here:
http://mlug.missouri.edu/~markrages/wiki/index.php?WritingAnAlsaClient

I modified PhpWiki to recognize Alsa function references, etc.

While the Doxygen pages make a great reference, they are very
difficult to understand for the newcomer. I see a need for
tutorials, examples, and design documents. Would this be an efficient way
to write such docuemntation?

Play with it, fix my bugs, see what you think! I'd be happy to maintain
something like this on alsa-project.org if desired.

Regards,
Mark
--
Mark Rages