Hello,

        While trying to record from the Line2/Aux in my LiveDrive II I
found that the controls for it in alsamixer are a bit weird. The
"Line LiveDrive 1" controls the volume of the played sound that go in
through the Line2/Aux, but setting it to capture does nothing, instead, the
"Line LiveDrive" controls both the capture flag and the capture volume.
I suppose that "Line LiveDrive 1" should control the Line2/Aux and
"Line LiveDrive" the Line/Mic in the LiveDrive, shouldn't it?

        Regards,

        - german