Paul sent me a revised edition of the alsa home page with more of a current feel than
the previous version so you can find it here:

http://www.boosthardware.com/LAU/alsa/index4-pd.html

I have retained the link to the LAU-guide because I know it helps new users to find
needed information. However for those of you who are anti my link to Boost Hardware
being so prominent I have restructured the page slightly.

I intend to start getting in knee deep on the alsa-howto wiki which Mark created.
Once that is in more of a working condition I will add that and the new midi howto (at
the linux doc project) to the LAU-guide too.

I will also attempt to create a docbook version of all the info in the alsa-howto
wiki. Once I get cosy with docbook markup.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur