Hi,

the RME Digi 32 in half-duplex is working so far, but I don't see a solution
for a full-duplex support, because this card is working with one buffer for
recording and playing.

A driver should write the playing data and read the recording data in one
cycle at the same address. There is no way to separate play/rec. It's just
working in a synchronized way: first get the rec-data and then overwrite it
with play-data, cycle for cycle,...

Can I manage it with alsa? I don't think so, but I'm new here and not so
familiar with alsa.

Any Ideas? Is there another module, which works similar?
Or: Sorry, that's not full-alsa-duplex!

thanks,
martin