On Tuesday 01 July 2003 12:01, Ronny V. Vindenes wrote:
> Are you sure it's not just the card that is dead/dying? I've been
> running the card since last year without any problems, except the
> "distortion at full pcm volume" problem.

The card is working perfectly in Windows, no matter what I do (music, games,
...). The only time that I saw similar problemis in Windows was when I had
the card running with the stock drivers (Win2k, SP3) where sound was dying
after a short time, but that was solved with the drivers on the CD. So I
don't think it's a hardware problem.

Or perhaps it is a known problem that the drivers can work around.

--
Got Backup?