On Monday 30 June 2003 09:26, Takashi Iwai wrote:

> > Good idea.
> > how about /usr/include/asihpi/hpi.h
>
> well, assuming the certain header location is not recommended.
>
> basically, the kernel sources must not refer to the standard header
> files for user-space.  if you need a header file for the kernel,
> include it in the kernel tree.  or, more easily, specify the header
> path explicitly with -I option in Makefile (which may be given by the
> configure script).

Then perhaps '/usr/include/linux/hpi.h'.

Cheers!

|      Frederick F. Gleason, Jr.      |         Salem Radio Labs          |
|       Voice: 1-(540)-341-2880       |      87 Lee Highway, Suite 11     |
|        FAX: 1-(540)-341-7176        |        Warrenton, VA 20186        |
| When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows', people stare     |
| at you and say 'Hey, I got those with the system, *for free*'.          |
|                                         -- Linus Torvalds               |