On Monday 11 August 2003 03:00, Thomas Charbonnel wrote:
> > Is there an RME HDSP 9632 driver in development?
> > The current hdsp driver from 0.9.6 will not load claiming the device is
> > not  present.
>
> No that I know of. The hdsp 9632 is quite different from the other hdsp
> cards. Supporting it will require non-trivial driver adaptation. Right now
> the driver claims the device is not present because it doesn't recognise
> the card revision number (>= 0x96). I've asked RME about the card, I'll
> let you know.

I noticed the diff for the driver from rev 1.41 to 1.42 while browsing cvs
which added support for the rev 50 cards (I'm not a programmer, just a
curious sort). I'm guessing that I could add a "case 0x96" and the driver may
load, yet the card is so different it probably wouldn't work - especially
since the analog I/O is the main thing I'm looking to get as a starter.

If there's anything I can do to assist lease let me know.

Thanks.

Chris