Hello! I wish to implement a midi sensing thread which listens
in blocking mode to the midi port until there is data avaiable.
The purpose of this is so i can properly timestamp ANY incoming
realtime events (as events that are input via the midi port, or from clients
that send in real time are not timestamped upon delivery).
But my doubt is how should I terminate this thread on driver exit...
should i attempt to unblocking it by closing the descriptor, or is there
anything else i could try?

Thanks!

Juan Linietsky