Hi all,

I'm writing an ALSA driver for a CSB337 board (AT91RM9200). There is no PCI or ISA on this board. Should I preallocate memory with: snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_pages_for_all, snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_isa_pages_for_all() or snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_pci_pages_for_all()?

There is a specific DMA (PDC) on the AT91RM9200, so i'm trying to use snd_pcm_lib_preallocate_pages_for_all() but seems complicated to understand what is needed by the ALSA pcm and what i have to write.
What does the function snd_..._pointer() mean? should i need it if i don't use ISA or PCI mecanism?
What does the function snd_pcm_period_elapsed() mean? Should i need it if i don't use ISA or PCI mecanism?

Thanks
any help would be very appreciate.

Mathieu Rondonneau