> I think we've to split the theme to different parts.
>
> - an usb driver for the Noah with the capabilitiy to use both usb
> configurations (control and midi/audio) at the same time.
>
> -an another (pci)driver to support the creamware DSP-cards.
>
> - an user-space application to manage the different cards, devices and
> uploadable plugins
>
> As I understood Willie, the drivers aren't a subject of the NDA.
>
> The NDA covers only the details of the user-space application.

That's exactly what we had in mind...
Creamware set up a private mailinglist for the initial task: separation
of the necessary parts for ALSA; and the porting of the user space app.
I've sent him your and Clemens' email address, you should get the
invitation soon. If anyone else is interested, just post - I'll forward
your address to Frank.
Hope to see you on the SCOPE 4 Linux list soon... ;-)

--
Willie Sippel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[ z ] !