I have been trying for days to figure this out and I believe it has stumped me -- I
cannot determine howto "capture" any input from any source, loading up alsamixer
doesn't let me capture any line (the top line where it would say CAPTUR isn't even
there) and kmix doesn't show any sliders on the input tab, any ideas on what silly
thing I have overlooked? or is it a driver issue?  I am currently using an audigy 2.
If you need more information let me know and i will do a amixer or cat /proc/pci