> I have created an ALSA driver for the Creative Audigy LS.
>
> I would like reports back as to how well, or not it works for you.
>
> The driver and instructions for installing it are on
> http://www.superbug.demon.co.uk/alsa
>
> Read the install.txt file to find out which other files you need from
> that web site.
>
> Be aware that it could crash your machine, although it does not crash
> mine, but make sure you have saved any important work to disc before
> trying it. E.g. sync
>
> Thanks
>
> James

Hi !

After applying the patch i try

./configure --with-cards=audigyls

but it fails:

checking for kernel PCMCIA
checking for PCMCIA support... "no"
checking for PCMCIA module support... "no"
checking for PC9800 support in kernel... "no"
checking for which soundcards to compile driver for... Unknown soundcard
audigyls, exiting!

Dirk