It looks like you have all of the parts as far as kernel modules loaded.  What
are you trying to use the the card with?  What does /proc/asound/ say about the
card?

cat /proc/asound/cards

speakertest -c 2 -D hw:0

(change the 0 to match your cards index number, since usb probably isn't the
primary unless all other soundcards are disabled somehow, or you re-indexed it
in your alsa configuration.  Or it's just not class compliant / supported)

HTH,
James