Hello list-users!

I am trying to set a software-parameter with this command:

snd_pcm_sw_params_set_start_threshold

This is working fine with a machine, that I got standing in my own flat.
But as soon as I use it with a PC from a friend, this parameter is not
applied (I can see this from time measurements while doing snd_pcm_readi).

The hardware might be different, as I can set on the machine, that this
parameter is working on can set the rate to 48000, but the machine, that
this does not work wants to set 47999 instead.

Does anyone have a clue, what the error might be?

Kind regards in advance,
Dennis