Hello Alsa-Users - list!

I just wonder, how it is possible, that i get an EPIPE (underrun) on a
nonblocking card while issueing writei().
If I issue a snd_pcm_avail() less than 40us before, it shows no
underrun, but instead about 600 frames available in the driver, which
would take about 10ms to play. Therefore, the driver cannot yet be
empty! It should still have plenty of frames available!!!

It is just a question of me understanding this. This seems to be
illogical to me...

Kind regards,
Dennis