Hi!

I'm trying to record output of one program and previously I did that by
setting the capture flag on "Mix" control using alsamixer. Now, on new
computer[1], I don't have "Mix" control anymore. I guess the drivers
aren't complete yet or something. Is the any way to manually add such
control using asoundrc? If not, is there any other way of recording
sound that I head?

[1]
00:14.2 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc SBx00 Azalia (Intel HDA)
01:05.1 Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc RS780 Azalia controller

TIA,

Vedran