On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:47 PM, Pandu Rakimanputra
<pandu.rakimanpu...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
<SNIP>

> I've tried to load snd-audio-module using:
> $ sudo modprobe snd-usb-audio vid=0x1235 pid=0x0010
>
> But nothing happend
>
> Thanks for your attention Mark
>
> Pandu P

By 'nothing happened' do you mean that lsmod doesn't show the module
or that sound didn't start working? After modprobing the driver what
does modinfo tell you? What's new in dmesg?

Is there any evidence elsewhere that this device is supported? When I look here

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Main

I don't see anything from Focusrite listed. Maybe it's an off-brand
version of some other card?

- Mark