Hello I'm having trouble using an external microphone in this laptop.
After a little adjusting /etc/modprobe.d/sound.conf, almost came to a
satisfactory result. The internal microphone works, but when I connect
the external, nothing happens, still using the internal. I've tried
changing the option in the mixer for microphones, but only works the
internal, and only when I choose "Input Source: Digital Mic".
Already the audio output normal, get the inner boxes, and when you put
a headphone, the audio goes to him.

alsa-info output:
Without headphone/external mic
http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=3e7ae8d999d6a26753ac2b3bbe4b6b3f6063578f