Hi Guys,

I'm running an Arch linux system and I'm having some issues with my Asus
xonar DGX sound card.  Now what is confusing to me is that supposedly
according to the ALSA website. The front panel audio for this card
(including mic) shouldn't work but the back panel should. However I am
experiencing the exact opposite, where my front panel works but not the
rear. I currently have a 2.0 system but all the options I get for analog
out include 4.0,4.1,5.0,5.1.

http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Vendor-Asus

is where it says the front panel doesn't work.

I tried troubleshooting with a member on the Arch forums which refered me
here. The link to that is
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1442762#p1442762

I would love to know what you guys think! Thanks in advanced.

Taylor

--

           -Taylor G.