Hi,

I am using the ALSA snd_usb_audio kernel driver with my Native Instruments
Komplete Audio 6.

All Audio input levels are low and cannot be seperated from within
pulseaudio, which are all mapped into one.  No ALSA mixer controls exist for
the input channels.

This is in relation to the previous poster.

I have a studio microphone on my desk to use with my experimental microwave
radio card.  I also would like to do some ELF monitoring this summer to
listen for lightning whistlers and other interesting natural emissions. I
would also like to have another input channel record my garden in the
ultrasonic range, for bird, bat, cricket, and mouse sounds.

This is not possible at this time because of these issues. Any help with the
driver would be excellent.

Thanks,
Chapman