Hi,

in our software application I use jack to play sound. Since
I use two sound cards and jackd can not be started using two sound cards
I use alsa and the plugins multi, dmix, dsnoop in order
to combine the sound cards into one pcm. Now I start jackd with the
combined pcm.

The problem occurs when the application disconnects from one channel.
It looks like the last buffer is repeatedly played.

This does not happen when I use only one sound card and no
multi/dmix/dsnoop plugins.

When the application reconnexts and plays some sound it plays without
problem. Again until the application invokes jacks disconnect function.

Do you have any idea how to stop this repeating after disconnecting?

Cheers,
Michael